TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Please ensure you follow the safety instructions provided at all times;
- Adults MUST NOT use bouncy castles intended for children. All castles have specific guidelines to follow. We at Carsons Castles have adult bouncy castles available for hire.
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery and birthday badges and any sharp objects MUST BE REMOVED before using the inflatable castles.
- No food and drink to be allowed on the inflatable or near the inflatables.
- No smoking or BBQ's to be allowed within 2m of the inflatable or any electrical devices provided.
- Users with a heart defect, pacemaker, open wounds or anybody who is pregnant should not use our equipment and would not be covered under any terms of our liability policy, this list is not inclusive so please get in touch with your specifics.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls of the bouncy castles is NOT allowed at any time.
- A responsible adult must always be present when children are playing
- A adult must also supervise the inflatable and deflation at all times.
- ALWAYS ensure the inflatable castle is not overcrowded and limit the numbers according to age and size of children using it. Please contact us for guidelines
- AVOID large and small children using it at the same time.
- DO NOT ALLOW anyone to bounce on the front safety step.
- In the event of heavy rain or strong winds the inflatable and electronic equipment MUST be turned off.
- Once the inflatable is inflated it MUST not be moved for safety reasons.
- In the event of power loss make sure ALL children are off the inflatable and contact us straight away.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
The person hiring this inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
While we understand wear and tear occurs frequently we reserve the right to charge damage fees for any intentional damage that may have occurred to our equipment.
For example; we had a customer put a safety mat on top of a generator which in turn resulted in it melting and was charged £20 replacement fee.
Any malicious damage we reserve the right to contact the police as criminal damage of hired goods is a prosecutable offense.
- Deposits are now required for all bookings.
- Deposited are None refundable
- If you cancel no later than 7 days from your date of hire we can allow the deposit to be used as credit for a future purchase.
- If we have to cancel due to weather we will refund any payment including the deposit.
- If on arrival for any reason your part we can not proceed with the setup we will require payment of 50% of the booking fee.
- It is your reasonability to confirm If the inflatable will fit in your garden/space.
- If before arrival you need to cancel for any reason the deposit payment will not be returned
- We provide minimum space information on all listings. We ca not refund the deposit, additional we may request you to pay a 50% of your booking cost for failed installations due to this. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient space for the inflatable.
- If on delivery the castle does not fit for whatever reason and we are unable to offer a replacement the deposit will not be refunded.
- By agreeing on a booking of hire of any of our equipment you have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions and fully understand and accept the conditions as laid out above. You are aware that whilst in you care you the hirer are fully responsible for the inflatable castles and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition i.e dirty/muddy condition